If you have an IRA at the credit union and moved or got married (name/address change) please call and update your information.  This is to insure your 1099 information is mailed to the right address.

If you have any changes to your beneficiary on your IRA; or if you have completed a POA, make sure we have a copy of the forms for your file.


UNDER  50 years old $5,500.00

AGE 50 +  $6,500.00

*always check with your tax advisor before making a contribution.  You must have reportable income to make a contribution.

Questions:  724-453-1100  Jessica Martin or Dave Willey 724-774-5575



Payments from your IRA are subject to federal income tax withholding, unless you elect no withholding.

You may change your withholding election at any time prior to your receipt of a payment.  To change your withholding election, complete the appropriate form provided by your credit union.

Withholding form IRA payments, when combined with other withholding, MAY relieve you from payment of estimated income taxes.  However, your withholding election does not affect the amount of income tax you pay.

You may incur penalties under the estimated tax rules if your withholding and estimated tax payments are insufficient.

@2009 Ascensus, Inc. Middleton, WI